With your support, Compassion Over Killing has spent 2018 fighting for truth, justice, and compassion for all. Through our groundbreaking legal work, undercover investigations, corporate campaigns, and education and outreach, we’ve made huge strides for animals this year. This has included enormous victories, like pushing companies like BOCA to make the majority of their products vegan, demonstrations telling cruel corporations that “cruelty won’t fly,” and exposing high-speed cruelty in shocking new investigative footage.
All these victories have been made possible with your support over the past year. Your donations help us continue this life-saving work, and your support of our Voices of Compassion blog helps spread compassion every day.
To celebrate, we’re shining a spotlight of your favorite stories from 2018. Here are the six top stories that you read and shared the most this year:
- Coalition Opposes USDA’s Dangerous High-Speed Slaughter Program
- Red Robin Launches New Veggie Burger Nationwide
- Turkey Sales Plummet as Vegan Thanksgiving Options Expand
- “Kitten Lady” Hannah Shaw Speaks Out for Baby Cows Too
- Investigator’s Eye-Opening Letter in Tyson’s Hometown Paper Exposes Gruesome Reality for Birds
- Shocking Before & After Hurricane Florence Photos Show Devastation on Factory Farms
If you enjoyed these blogs and want to read more, check out our most recent posts — and be sure to share your favorite stories: Voices of Compassion.
And to continue supporting compassion today, consider making a matched donation before the end of the year to have your support go twice as far–and to receive a free gift!