- Love This
- Yahoo Mail
- Facebook Messenger
- Copy Link
These vegan Halloween recipes featuring Dandies marshmallows are scaaaaary-good!
Watch and share the video and recipes below to start cooking up the holiday fun.
Spicy Gingersnap S’mores
• 1 package Dandies Vanilla Marshmallows
• 1 box vegan gingersnap cookies
• 1 package chocolate bark with pumpkin seeds
Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter
• ¼ cup pumpkin puree
• ½ cup peanut butter
• 2 tbsp agave nectar (or sweetener of your choice)
• 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Turn on oven broiler to HIGH.
- To make the pumpkin spice peanut butter, combine pumpkin puree, agave nectar, pumpkin pie spice, and peanut butter in a mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
- Evenly line up equal rows of ginger snaps on two baking sheets, removing any broken cookies.
- Set one baking sheet of ginger snaps aside. On the remaining sheet, place one Dandies marshmallow on each gingersnap on the sheet.
- Place the marshmallow-topped ginger snaps underneath the broiler. Watch them closely. Remove them from the oven when the marshmallows are a deep toasted brown color and add a piece of pumpkin seed chocolate bark to each ginger snap. Set them aside.
- Take the remaining ginger snaps and evenly spread one tsp of the pumpkin spice peanut butter on each.
- Pair the marshmallow and pumpkin-spread-topped ginger snaps to make s’mores sandwich cookies.
Pumpkin Compassionate Crispy Treats
Adapted from the Dandies website recipe
• 1 package Dandies Pumpkin Marshmallows
• 5 cups Crisp Rice Cereal
• 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
• 4 Tbsp. Vegan Margarine (we use Earth Balance)
- In a medium pot on very LOW heat, combine margarine, coconut oil, and marshmallows. Stir until fully broken down. Approximately 7–8 minutes.
- Mix in cereal and stir until evenly coated with marshmallow cream. Press mixture into a 9×9 pan.
- Once cool, cut into squares or use a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter to turn up the holiday fun!
Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa w/ Marshmallows
• 4 cups cashew milk
• ⅓ cup cocoa powder
• ½ cup maple syrup (or sweetener of your choice)
• 1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
• 2 tsp vanilla
• A pinch of sea salt
• 1 cup Dandies mini marshmallows
- Pour cashew milk, cocoa powder, salt, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice into a saucepan and whisk continually on medium heat. Stir until ingredients are fully incorporated and mixture is simmering.
- Turn off heat and stir in vanilla.
- Serve in a mug and top generously with Dandies Marshmallows.