Legacy for a Kinder World
Kinder World Society
Animal Outlook’s work on behalf of farmed animals is only possible thanks to the continued support of friends such as you. Please email us if you have included Animal Outlook in your future plans so we can recognize you as part of our Kinder World Society.
As a member of the Kinder World Society, you will receive a personalized welcome package and ongoing informative emails and other exclusive member benefits.
Watch the video below to find out why supporter, Rena Roseman, chose to leave a gift to Animal Outlook in her will.
Click here to find out more about Rena and why she chose to include Animal Outlook in her will.
Ways to leave a gift to Animal Outlook
A bequest is a gift made through your will or trust and is one of the most popular and flexible ways you can support the fight for a better world for animals. There are many benefits to to leaving a bequest which include:
- Leaving a lasting legacy by which you will be remembered
- Lessening the tax burden on your family
- Potentially receiving estate tax savings
A bequest can be made in several ways such as:
- Designating a specific dollar amount or asset
- Leaving a percentage of your estate
- Gifting the balance or residue of your estate after your family and friends have been taken care of
A financial advisor will be able to recommend what works best for you.
It is also possible to leave a gift by making Animal Outlook a beneficiary of your life insurance or retirement accounts. Your financial advisor can advise you how to do this.
IRA Charitable Rollover Gifts
If you are 72 years of age or older, you may be interested in lowering the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals by making a donation to Animal Outlook. Potential benefits of making an IRA rollover gift include:
- Avoiding taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to Animal Outlook
- Satisfying your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduction in your taxable income
- Making a gift that is not subject to deduction limits on charitable contributions
Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
To make a IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact your IRA plan administrator.