Compassion Over Killing is a beneficiary of Viridian Energy’s clean energy fundraising program. By signing up to purchase renewable energy through COK, you will “go green” – help the environment and generate funds for Compassion Over Killing today!
Here’s how to sign up:
- Look up your current energy account number.
- Go to Viridian.com/CompassionOverKilling.
- Click “Become a Customer” at the top of the page.
- Enter your zip code and electric utility, select “not at this time” for natural gas.
- You may also opt to request a quote on solar power.
- Follow the steps to enroll in the 12 month or 24 month 50% Renewable Energy fixed rate plan. (You may choose 100% Wind Power instead of 50% Renewable Energy, but your bills will be higher.)
If you have questions about Viridian or the process of signing up for renewable energy, please contact Compassion Over Killing’s Viridian Associate by email: email@example.com or phone: 917-543-0118.
NOTE: Your billing and service will never change. Your utility will always provide your bill and assist you with any issue the way they always have. You are choosing a different supplier for your energy, but the distribution and service for your energy will always remain with the utility.